I cannot physically perform my former job. Is there anything I can do to get retrained?

If you qualify for vocational services the Department of Labor and Industries or your employer may have to provide retraining to you.  They can allow money for you to return to school and up to two years of your time loss payments to continue while you receive your training.  There are several options available to injured workers in vocational plan and this is a good time for a free consultation if you want to know your options.