If I can go back to work, does the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries have to pay me a settlement for my injury?

If you have permanent partial disability you should receive an award according to the State’s award schedule.  Many times the State’s “Independent” Medical Examiners will not rate you in what we feel is a fair or accurate manner.  We can send you to a doctor for a much more accurate rating if this is the case.